How do I load a BLF file into a CANoe?
- Set the offline mode in the standard toolbar.
- Click on the configuration tab, usually at the bottom of the window. You will see the Measurement Setup window.
- Double click on the Configuration of the Log Files block – there you can add your recorded log file (should be in . blf format).
30 июл. 2019 г.
How do I open BLF files?
If you cannot open your BLF file correctly, try to right-click or long-press the file. Then click “Open with” and choose an application.
How do I open an MF4 file in CANape?
- From the drop-down menu, accessed by clicking the file with MF4 extension, select Information.
- Find the Open with option – click the title if its hidden.
- Select CANape and click Change for all…
- If you followed the previous steps a message should appear: This change will be applied to all files with MF4 extension.
How do you save a trace in a CANoe?
2 Answers. Right-click in the trace window, select Import/Export -> Export… , enter the file path and name, choose *. asc as file format, click Save . You would also like to give light on the ‘Data history’ option present in the File-> Options->Measurement-> Data history.
How do I set an environment variable in a CANoe?
How to Create and Use System Variable Structs in CANoe
- Go to tab Environment and open the System Variables dialog.
- Create a new Struct Definition on the right handside of the dialog by a right click on the blank space -> New…
22 сент. 2020 г.
What are Regtrans MS files?
What is a REGTRANS-MS file? File created with the Microsoft Common Log File System (CLFS), a Windows component used to create transaction logs; contains transaction read and write information about changes to the user or system registry restore data, which is stored in the NTUSER.
What is CANalyzer tool?
CANalyzer is the comprehensive software tool with intuitive operation for analysis and stimulation of network communication. Use CANalyzer to check whether and what type of communication is occurring on the network. In addition to sending or recording data, interactive ECU diagnosis is also possible.
What program opens MDF files?
There are several popular programs that can be used to open a MDF file. Try one of the three most common programs: ProWORX Nxt Memory Data, Star Trek Armada Map File Title & Image Information, or I-deas Master Drafting Machine Data File.
What is the use of IG block in CANoe?
Fortunately, CANalyzer has another transmission block that eliminates both practical limitations: the Interactive Generator block (IG). The IG block combines the configuration windows of the Generator block into one window; therefore, everything can be setup in one spot. In addition, changes can be made with the IG.
How do I use CANalyzer software?
connect the USB of the CAN tool to the PC; 2. Open CANalyzer; 3. On the top of the software, click Configuration->Network Hardware; 4. If you could see the figure of the CAN tool you connected, it’s done.