First off, you’ll have to craft yourself an Empty Can by using 2 Scrap. Fill your can with sea water (press E to do so) and bring it to the Water Purifier. If you haven’t already constructed the Water Purifier, you can do so with 4 Scrap and 1 Rope.
How do you get a raft Cup?
You will need to deposit the water into the cup on top of the new purifier. Eventually, the water will boil it and make it drinkable by catching condensation on the leaf above and move it to the cup on the right, where you can extract it with your empty cup.
How do you survive in raft water?
Go near the sea water and press on the cup ( it should be equiped) 4. The Cup gets filled with Sea Water.. to near the purifier and drag it to the Purifier Section (at top right corner) 5. Let it purify 6. After this drag it back and DRINK IT.
How do you put the cup in the separator?
To add a cup to a separator, first, click on the cup, then you will see a small dot there. Take that dot to the watermaker machine, then you will see a hand symbol there, click on it. Cup will be added to the separator.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats – Chat Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
10 авг. 2020 г.
Can you get raft for free?
Is the raft free? Yes, Raft for Windows is a survival game that users can download for free.
How do you eat in the raft?
Once you have raw food, place them on the grill one at a time. To cook the food, you need to place planks at the grill as well, and the fire will automatically start. The fire will start when you have both raw food and planks. Once the food is cooked, just take it and hold it to eat it.
How do I get a food raft?
You can get food in two ways, growing it, and fishing.
- Growing your Own Food. To begin growing your own food, you need to craft a planter. …
- Fishing. You can craft a fishing rod here, which is an incredibly useful item to have. …
- Getting Fresh Water. Start by crafting a cup, and a purification station.
How do you scrap in raft?
Scrap can be collected from either Barrels, Vacated Rafts, or near reefs around Islands. It is mostly found underwater and has to be collected with a Hook.
How do you use a simple raft purifier?
- Place Planks in the purifier to fuel it.
- Fill an Empty Cup with saltwater.
- Empty the Cup of Saltwater into the purifier.
- Wait. When it is done, the planks will stop burning and some Fresh Water will appear in a cup below the leaf.
- Use an Empty Cup to scoop up the purified water.
How do you use a bucket in the raft?
Uses. Equip the empty bucket and left click and hold on a fed Goat to get a Bucket of Milk.
How do you play multiplayer raft on survival?
Enter the game, have one player open a world and make sure the “Friends can join” option is enabled. One Person have to either select “New Worlds” or “Load World”, ensure the “Friends can join” is selected and if you enter a Password, that you share it with the Friend.
How do you clean water in a raft?
To purify water, put salt water in the hotbar, select it, then press the use key on the water purifier. A fire will start and the water will boil for a period of time until it is done. When it’s done, the fire will go out the player may collect the drinkable water.
How do you get dirt on a raft survival?
The basics to getting dirt is that you need to land at a Large Island and dig it up with a shovel. It’s a fairly rare spawn, you can’t just dig anywhere on the island, you will have to dig in certain spots to collect the dirt.